Thursday, June 11, 2009

Karaoke North: Rockin Out at the Glenn

Thursday will be a cool night of songs, drinks, food, and fun with the Karaoke Meetup Group. This meetup will be at The Glenn up in Northglenn. Weather permitting, we will be tipping some of the drink specials outside, while chowing down on some of the best burgers in the area, and relaxing in their large outdoor patio. Michael D will be our KJ (one of the best around) and will be taking us through one of the biggest selections of karaoke music in the area. Just like our last meetup at The Glenn, I expect it to be a blast. See you there! Rock on...

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you will have a blast Bo! I am a big fan of kereoke music and I buy a lot of custom music discs online from singtotheword.com. I drive the family mad with my singing but they love me really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the information.

    These days it is rapidly getting popular amongst all the age groups. Everyone is enjoying the and singing experience which they haven’t done in a long time. Karaoke party even encourages the shy ones to open up and mingle with the crowd.

    ReplyDelete